15 Great Ideas For Halloween Fun
Halloween is this Sunday, but it’s not too late to get knee deep in Halloween decorating and spooky fun activities. Although the last few days have been bone chilling cold in Denver, it’s supposed to be a warm one with expected temperatures in the 70s this weekend, but if you’ve been in Colorado for Halloween before you know anything can happen with the weather even at the very last minute. There’s been many years of trick-or-treating in the snow! So just in case the weather turns, you might want some extra activities to entertain the kiddos inside where it’s nice and warm.
Whether you are just getting a late start on your Halloween fun or you want a few last minute ideas for your Halloween party this year, here’s a list of Halloween activities to get you motivated.
- Make your own pumpkin carving template with this free pumpkin face maker
- Lots of great craft ideas from this year’s Terrorific Tuesday Halloween blog hop
- Pumpkins Coloring Page
- Easy Halloween finger puppets
- Piles of free Halloween Printables
- Halloween treats word search
- Halloween party crafts
- Cute Halloween coloring page
- Halloween party games
- Pumpkin carving party – fun idea!
- Make a skull with recycled materials
- Need a last minute costume? Here are some great no-sew Halloween costumes (I think anything can be no-sew if you have a glue gun, but these costumes are cuter than cute!)
- Printable animal masks
- Lots of fun Halloween ideas for preschoolers many of these ideas are great for older kids too!
- An enormous array of Halloween food ideas