13 Hot Halloween Costume Picks For 2021
While some costumes are perennial favorites, other costumes flow in and out of fashion. Several costumes on this list would have also been on the list in the 1980’s. Of course, we didn’t have the internet or groovy lists like this back in the 1980’s, so just take our word for it.
Here we go: 13 trending Halloween costumes for 2021
- Social media icons: Dress yourself or the kids up as social media icons. Instagram, twitter YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, or others that are not listed. It’s definitely an original idea, so it’s not like the 15 witches or ghosts hanging around in a circle.
- Spice Girls: The group Spice Girls might be a thing of the past, but how fun would it be to dress up with a group of girls as the “spice girls”. Each girl could be a spice; such as cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Modern kids probably won’t get it, but adults will love it!
- Fictional characters: Skylanders
- Fictional characters: Lalaloopsy
- Fictional characters: Guardians of the Galaxy characters
- Fictional characters: Maleficent
- Fictional characters: Transformers
- Fictional characters: Captain America
- Fictional characters: Star Wars
- Fictional characters: Frozen
- Fictional characters: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Fictional characters: Monster High
- Fictional characters: Spider man
Of course, there are the timeless classics: Witch, clown, mummy, skeleton, ghost, cowboy, doctor, nurse, and lots more.
Make sure to stock the kids up on glow sticks! When the sun goes down, kids and traffic can be a scary combination. Glow sticks are a fun and innovative way to keep them lighted up enough that approaching cars can see.
Stay safe and have a Happy Halloween!